Your proposal win rates.
PROVEN THOUGHT LEADERS
The Whetstone Group’s consultants are available to interview, write articles and provide quotes on a variety of compelling topics.
We are connected through our leadership in organizations including the AICPA, National Association for Accounting Marketing, the CPA Consultants Alliance, and the CPA Consultants Trust. This means we understand the broad landscape of the accounting profession, and how disruptors in the market can create opportunities for firms.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- The Five Firm Pillars That Drive Value
- Migrating From Compliance-Based To Advisory Services
- Business Development Metrics And Accountability
- How to Capitalize On A Merger Opportunity Through Integration
- Women’s Leadership Issues
- Specialization In Your Practice – What It Means And How To Achieve It
- Defining Client Experiences
- Developing A Growth Culture
- What It Means To Be A Trusted Advisor
- Developing And Marketing a Niche Practice
- Do Full Time Sales People Make Sense In Professional Service Firms?
- Increasing Your Proposal Win Rates And Negotiation Strategies
- And More!
Metrics and accountability.
Direct marketing practices.
A niche practice.